Majestic Malteser Cake
- Tip: Optional... 2 children to help crush, mix & sample
- 100g margarine
- 6 tbsps syrup
- 125g good quality milk cooking chocolate
- 125g good quality dark cooking chocolate
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 200g Maltesers
1. Crush the Maltesers and digestives. This is best achieved using excited children with a rolling pin.
2. Break up the cooking chocolate and melt with the margarine and syrup over heat. Mix continuously until it’s all melted.
3. Take off the heat and add the crushed digestives and Maltesers. For efficiency do this yourself, however if the children are still around they may want to assist, however, be prepared for additional ‘clean up time’ at the end.
4. Mix really well so that all the digestives and Maltesers are covered.
5. Spread into a lined greased tin, pushing the mixture into the corners.
6. Give the spoons and mixing bowl to the children to sample and start ‘the cleaning process’.
7. Chill in the fridge for approximately 2 hours then cut up into squares. Keep refrigerated.