Orga-Line Free Prize Draw: Terms & Conditions
The Orga-Line Free Prize Draw is governed by the following Terms & Conditions as of the 1st july 2016:
- Prize draw open to individuals aged 18 years or over who are UK residents. Draw not open to employees of Blum, their families or anyone associated with this draw.
- There is 1 x Orga-Line Box worth £320 (RRP) per month to be won.
- One entry per person per month. Entries are not returnable. Entries must be submitted on an entry form available online at www.thekitchenthink.co.uk and be received by 17:00 on the 1st of each month to enter the previous months draw (the first Free Prize Draw month is October 2012 – all entries before then will be included in the October 2012 Monthly Draw).
- No purchase necessary – simply complete the form online at www.thekitchenthink.co.uk for entry.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules, delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost or damaged.
- One winner per month will be drawn at random by an independent judge on the 10th of each month (starting with November 10th 2012 for the October Draw), to receive 1 x Orga-Line box worth £320 (RRP). The image of prize shown is for illustrative purposes only. Prize subject to availability and the promoter shall not be liable for the unavailability of the particular products listed but shall endeavour to supply a suitable alternative. The prize is non transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be informed by email. The winner drawn on 10th of each month will receive notice by 17th of each month, within seven days of the draw, when information about the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Blum UK, Mandeville Drive, Kingston, Milton Keynes, MK10 0AW.
- The winner agrees to take part in any publicity required in connection with this prize draw including press photographs on www.thekitchenthink.co.uk and Blum company websites.
- If a prize is unclaimed after 30 days and reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit or select another winner at random without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
- The promoter is Blum UK, Mandeville Drive, Kingston, Milton Keynes, MK10 0AW.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.