Spinach Bread Dip or “Green Goop”
Our journey to find the tastiest food from around the world takes us across the Atlantic to Canada for a three course lunch menu. To start we have a Spinach Bread Dip or “Green Goop” – which follows our ‘Bloody Caeser’ Cocktail – serves four people…
- 1 round loaf of pumpernickel bread
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 package of vegetable soup mix
- 1 package of fresh spinach
- Put the mayonnaise, sour cream, soup mix and spinach in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Cut the centre of loaf, leaving 1 inch (2.5 cm) of crust and cut the emptied bread into cubes for dipping.
- Pour the spinach dip into the bread bowl and use fondue forks to do the dipping.
Up next: Maple fresh Atlantic salmon with baked asparagus and red quinoa
If you have any tweaks, suggestions or you have tried the recipe and love it – let us know by leaving a comment below!
For all of our tasty global treats please visit our Facebook page – and don’t forget to like!!!