The Bloody Caeser Cocktail
Our journey to find the tastiest food from around the world takes us across the Atlantic again to Canada for a three course lunch menu. For the pre dinner drink we have a ‘Bloody Caeser’ Cocktail – serves four people…
- 8 oz (220 g ) of Clamato juice (yes that does say Clamato!)
- 1-5 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 5-10 drops of tabasco sauce
- 1 tbs celery salt
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 lime wedge
- Rim a glass with celery salt (wet the rim with lemon or lime juice first)
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour worcestershire sauce into the glass (3 good shakes)
- Add tabasco to taste.
- Add 1-2 oz (30-50g) of Vodka
- Top with Clamato Juice
- Garnish with Celery Stalk and lime wedge
If preferred, you can replace Tabasco sauce with Horseradish
Up next: The Green Goop…
If you have any tweaks, suggestions or you have tried the recipe and love it – let us know by leaving a comment below!
For all of our tasty global treats please visit our Facebook page – and don’t forget to like!!!